Technology Ready Nonprofit: Assessing Your Digital Presence
with Michael Strawser
Welcome to Technology Ready Nonprofit: Assessing Your Digital Presence!
The course is designed to be on your own time using primarily webinar-style content and interactive workbooks. The course includes 35 minutes of webinar-style content and 1 interactive workbook created by a credible communication and leadership expert and recognized nonprofit consultant in Orlando, Florida.
The course has one module.
Module 1: Technology Ready Nonprofit: Assessing Your Digital Presence
As the global economy requires us to consider ongoing 'virtual' operations, it is essential for organizations to evolve in their digital communication efforts. This course will help you evaluate your organization's internal and external efforts in this area and provide strategies for improving your organization's digital presence.
1) Understand the basic categories and components of a digital audit
2) Examine a digital presence within a nonprofit context
3) Understand how to assess the customer experience journey
4) Explore unique topics like storytelling, SEO, SEM
5) Apply core principles through relevant activities
For more info, call us at (740) 710-1130